Fun Quick Stuff

These are a couple of quick little things that I made. These two little birdhouses came from Michael's. I just painted them & used mod podge on them. They turned out cute, my daughter keeps stealing them & putting them in her room.


Next is a little small stool that I found at Goodwill. I forgot to take a before picture but it was yellowish-brown with a picture of peas on it.....it was kinda weird & way ugly. First I painted it gray,then a freehanded a branch on it. I hate using stencils,they drive me nuts! For the bird I drew it out on a page of an old encyclopedia & attached it with mod podge. Have I ever mentioned how much I love that stuff?

Here are two little wooden boxes that I did the same thing to.....painted them pink,drew branches and this time I made a cherry blossom design with paper & mod podge. These turned out really sweet & girly!

Comments

  1. So cute, clever and very crafty of you. Thanks for sharing with my newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new follower because you said the magic word (quick)! Plus they are so cute and easy.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration! Thank you! I'm headed over to check out your other cute ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Nice to meet you - Am your Newest Follower via the bloghop!

    All of those are beautiful - they are so delicate and the different materials make them so intriguing-lovely!

    Have a lovely weekend -
    Linda
    beachside cottage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the many uses of mod podge... such a great set of transformations!
    ~ Meredith From A Mother Seeking Come find me on my blog, A Mother Seeking...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you ever seen the video on youtube "Put a bird on it?" Your little stool reminds me of it :-) love the bird houses too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! And I love that your daughter keeps pirating the birdhouses!!

    I'm your newest follower; found you via Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and clever projects all! Well done and they make me smile. Love your use of book pages.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely LOVE this project! Those little houses are simply gorgeous!~
    Visiting from Whipperberry
    Lowri :-)
    http://papervinenz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet little plant image and the bird work so well for a Christmas art. Appreciate you for joining at Stampalot Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, Debs Dealz stopping in as your newest follower from the Tickled Pink Friday Hop! Please stop over and visit me back and return the follow! Also, we host daily blog hops, stop in and link up to some!

    Thanks, Deb
    http://www.debsdealz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This makes me want to paint a branch and put a bird on so many things, LOL......

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those little birdhouses are so sweet! They would look good with my collection:) Thank you for sharing. God bless x

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO CUTE!!! My favorites are the little pink boxes! And while you and I sound very alike, we are VERY different in that I couldn't live without my stencils, and modge podge scare me to death! haha!!!
    Thanks so much for linking these up on Kammy's Korner Trash To Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  15. These creations are beautiful! I especially love the birdhouses! X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving any comments! I do appreciate them but please be nice :)

Popular Posts