Interesting Finds

Just a quick note to show you guys some more things that I found. The vintage apron & column thingy came from the flea market, the architectural pieces (I have two identical ones but only one fit in the shot) came from a tent/barn sale & the blue shutters (there are also two) are from a local store that I love. It's called The Past & Present Shoppes. This place is fabulous!! I could spend hours in there & endless amounts of money.......but of course reality sets in so I always have to limit myself. I still try to go there often. If you couldn't tell by my pickings, my house doesn't have very much architectural interest at all, so I will just have to add some.

Comments

  1. Are you trying to make me totally jealous??? Its working. What awesome finds you found!!!! The corbel is AWESOME!!! Esp to have 2 of them. WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, love the shutters and what a beautiful blue they are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving any comments! I do appreciate them but please be nice :)

Popular Posts