Starting To Show Some Potential

Looking much brighter in here with just one coat :)
Notice the paint on the chair.....that actually wasn't from me, it was from the "professionals" that we hired to paint at our last house.....nice. :(
I woke up this morning feeling better then I have in the last week. Finally I can function without some sort of cold medicine pulsing through my veins. Yesterday I managed to paint the first coat in my soon to be craft room/office. The paint I'm using is by Valspar & it's called Vanilla Steam. It looks pretty good considering the dark colors that I had to color. Even though I had them mix in primer to supposedly make it a "high hiding formula" I know that I will need at least two coats, if not three. Oh well, it will be worth it in the end........( I keep telling myself that while I paint). The color is a very faint greyish/tanish/white.....I can't really explain it better then that, sorry. I want a neutral shade since I know that I will fill this room with tons of stuff that inspire me & I still want to try to make it relaxing too. Wish me luck on that- ha! Hopefully I will get another coat done today.....maybe even two if I keep feeling better & can find some good music to paint to :)


Comments

Popular Posts