It's A Light Or I Have A Problem



I think I have a problem. Nothing serious, it's just that I can't stop looking at things & thinking "hey that could be made into a light". It's almost a compulsion to see how many different things that I can turn into a light of some sort. I think my family thinks that I'm off my rocker. So without further ado here are my latest "creations"! Can you guess what these are made from?
I might change the finish on this one, I can't decide.
I wonder if Betty Crocker would disapprove?
my son says that this one needs a haircut :)
you are talking too much />Photobucket
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

Comments

  1. Love them! I have the same addiction! Thank you for sharing this at Meet Me Monday. Getting ready to share on Facebook! Love, Me www.youaretalkingtoomuch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! My favorite is the first one! I think Betty Crocker would be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first one! but they are all great!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to go to bed chuckling to myself... you make me smile!! The first is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and LOVE it!!! I'm making lamps now too! What are we going to do with all of them when we're finished? Christmas gifts!?!?! although not everyone on my list "gets" my style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love light fixtures...these are fun!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving any comments! I do appreciate them but please be nice :)

Popular Posts