Take A Peek & Happy Thanksgiving!!

I've been so busy lately working on multiple projects and now getting ready for Thanksgiving. We are going to my parents again this year. I'm looking forward to it because my mom makes a lot of dishes that I have grown up with & enjoy. She made it easy on me, I only have to make a dessert for all the kids. They won't eat pumpkin pie...I know, they're crazy but hey- it's more for me ;) So I'm going to probably make something with brownies & chocolate chip cookies.

I'm going to give you guys a sneak peek of what I'm working on even though neither one of them are finished. Oh & yes, I'm doing both projects at the same time. It's my crafting ADHD rearing it's head again!

Wishing everyone a fantastic Thanksgiving & happy shopping during black Friday!!!  ....I won't be shopping though.....I've got some projects to finish :)

Comments

Popular Posts