A Little More Christmas

Just a quick little blurb here to show you guys another terrarium that I made & two little snow globes. The kids really love the snow globes! My youngest just loves to shake & shake them while watching the snow fall down. I kept these real simple with just painting the lids with chalkboard paint. It's fun to write different things on the lids. You could even make one a countdown until Christmas snow globe if you wanted too. I think the hardest part about making these was just trying to find the right little thing to put inside :)


Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

Comments

  1. Very cute, I like that you put chalkboard paint on the lids.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving any comments! I do appreciate them but please be nice :)

Popular Posts