Wishing You All.....


My three youngest with their creation.......
Well I got up early today & worked at the bakery kneading bread all day. After that I made & decorated three batches of cookies with my kids. Finished covering all of our pretzels in chocolate & made the stuffing for our turkey. Hubby is napping on the couch so I will have to wake him up to help me prep the turkey for tomorrow night. But first I wanted to take a moment & wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!!!!! I'm hoping you all have a wonderful holiday spending time with the people that you love & creating wonderful memories together! Enjoy the season!!!      - Katie
......of course they ate it 5 minutes later :)

Comments

  1. Love their creation. I bet they are getting so anxious! I know mine are! 2 more days, 2 more days!!!
    ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome and I think you saw my shots of the graham cracker houses. You guys did MUCH better than we did!! Merry Christmas, Katie! I wish you and your family the very best.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I remember doing this with my kids when they were young. Now we make martinis together! (Thanks for stopping by my blog.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving any comments! I do appreciate them but please be nice :)

Popular Posts