My Was-To-Be-Final Entry......Sneak Peak

the "before" shot, I almost forgot to take one :)..you can see where I had just started....
I was all set to show you guys what was to be my final submission in the One Month To Win It challenge today. Since I didn't make it through the last round I am free to share it with you guys but......I'm lazy today ;).  As a result you guys will just get a little peak at it for now. It's a little different then things that I have done in the past...it doesn't really have a frenchy-shabby feel to it, but I think it kinda "pops"!! I hope you guys will like it.......
to give you an idea of the color....
...the best part is that this cabinet was found on the curb, all sad & lonely waiting for the garbage man :)

Comments

  1. If you could make that into a sink, I would buy it from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Can't wait to see more. And from the curb, great find! ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see it! I am crazy about BLUE! I love finding things on the curb and reloving them again! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving any comments! I do appreciate them but please be nice :)

Popular Posts