Something For A Friend.....(a peek)

I've been so busy lately that I just realized it's been a while since I posted anything.......so this is what I have been up to....I'm not quite done with it yet, so here's a peek......can you guess what it is????

Hopefully I will finish it this weekend & then I will show you guys the end result. Oh yeah, I am still working on my kitchen & my master bathroom. It's just slow moving....if I could get a vacation from every day life (you know, feeding kids,paying bills,working..blah,blah,blah) I could get everything that I want done, but you  know how that goes....... I will also hopefully get pictures up on those projects too.

As far as the reality show try-out...I sent them our video submission but haven't heard anything back yet....Oh, well....it was still a lot of fun making the video! :)

Comments

  1. I still have my fingers crossed for you. These things can take a long time. Still, it's pretty exciting making it as far as you have! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the reality show! Found you through the new linky followers blog hop. I'm so happy to be your newest follower, it would be great if you follow me back. :)

    And, on Friday I'll be hosting a "What does your blog want to be when it grows up" blog hop with a few of my blog buddies ... have you thought of your blog's hopes and dreams?

    Please check it out here...http://thespacebetweenblog.wordpress.com/2012/02/27/when-im-five/

    Karah
    thespacebetweenblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving any comments! I do appreciate them but please be nice :)

Popular Posts