A Freebie From A Sweet Friend

A while back I had a friend tag me in a post that she put on Facebook. She had a free table and wanted to know if I wanted it. It didn't take me long to respond, of course I wanted it! I secretly think she knew the answer would be yes since I had already bought an antique trunk from her, but that's another story… Anyway I hopped in the car and stopped by to see it. I loved it immediately and offered her some moolah for it but she refused…(seriously she was too sweet to give it to me for free)..she said that it was just sitting in her garage gathering dust, so it was all mine. Yipee!!! I LOVE freebies! The finish on it had seen better days so I decided to paint it and use it in my family room. It was the perfect size and I was actually on the hunt for an end table….This was a fun "quickie" project and I'm happy with how it turned out. I really love how the table has an opening for putting books or magazine because I have to admit, I have WAY too any of those…..
The last two pictures show you where I put the table. I put a white tray and a lamp that I got from Target on it…still deciding on exactly where I want the lamp (and yes, the price tags are still on the lamp. I'll get around to taking those off, I had just bought it, lol) Savvy Southern Style
ItsOverflowing

Comments

Popular Posts