Hanging With the High School Girls

Being a mom of four who works full time sometimes I realize that I just need a night out with the girls. I need a night out to act goofy, stupid and maybe a bit ridiculous at times. Well, I was lucky enough to have a night like this a while back. I had mentioned that I had never been to Ravinia. Ravinia is an outdoor music theater that is about an hour from my house. It's a really cool place that welcomes you to bring a picnic and your own choice of drinks to enjoy while watching the performance. My friends and I had planned on seeing Duran Duran ( aging myself a bit here) but at the last minute they cancelled! I was bummed….. Fast forward to this past summer and another artist was coming that we all wanted to see. One Republic was scheduled to be there so we all bought tickets and met up there. Of course it's usually hot in Chicagoland by then but , nooooo…not that weekend. It was unseasonably cold and rainy!! Even though the weather was miserable I still had a blast!! Sometimes there's nothing better than getting together with old friends!! :)
As you can tell from the photos, we had to bundle up but it was still a great night!

Comments

Popular Posts