Blogging Again

So..... here I am. I may be the only person to ever see this but oh well, it is what it is. It's almost the New Year...2021, thank God...right.? Usually this is the time of the year when everyone talks about resolutions but this year is different. This New Year's Eve is all about leaving that burning dumpster fire of a year behind. It's about trying to function in our "new normal" (and yes, I hate that phrase as much as you probably do). This upcoming year is also about trying to keep everyone safe. So instead of talking about normal New Year's junk I'm just going to wish everyone a happy and healthy one. I do have to say that I am going to try and be on here more. I have tons of photos of previous projects that I want to share with all of you. I also have stories to share with you about my job. Being a flight attendant gives you no shortage of those. I also will share some pictures from my trips, nothing really glamorous, just stuff that catches me eye. Of course I may be sharing all of this with no one but thats ok too.... Thats how I started this blog years ago, just babbling on about nothing in particular to no one and I was fine with that. ~~~ Oh, one more thing....Here's two pictures for you, one that is my mantra and the other is my office view from the other evening.

Comments

Popular Posts