I'm Thrilled :)...Way Thrilled!! Yipee!!!!

A few days ago I submitted my Pottery Barn knock off lantern to one of my favorite blogs. It's called Knock Off Decor & it's so much fun to read. People send her projects that they have done knocking off various famous brands like Restoration Hardware, Anthropologie  & Pottery Barn. Its amazing to see what people come up with to mimic these stores at a fraction of the cost! Besides it's so much fun to get inspired by these places & then create a cheaper (if not better) version. Long story short.......my lantern is featured!!!! I'm so excited & flattered that I'm acting like a girl who just got asked out on a date by her crush.......(I'm gushing:)

Anyway please take a moment to check it out & to check out all of the other wonderful posts that she has!!http://knockoffdecor.com/sheet-music-lantern-chandelier

Comments

  1. Beckie's blogs are where I found you! I love her and saw your submission on Knock Off Decor...now Im following you too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving any comments! I do appreciate them but please be nice :)

Popular Posts