I'm Shocked,Nervous & Excited!!!

In case you have wondered why I haven't posted anything lately it's because I have had a little, (make that a big) surprise happen to me. I have been chosen to compete in the next round of One Month To Win It! Yikes! Can I say that again?...Yikes! I am so flattered but nervous too. I mean have you guys seen the competition? Wow! They are a bunch of women who are incredible. When I linked up my little Union Jack Ottoman I figured "what the heck... I won't get picked, but this will be a fun blog to follow". Well I'm super flattered to be picked so now I have to get my mind going & come up with some projects (hopefully fabulous ones) to wow everyone. Wish me luck, ...please. :) You can hop on over to vote for your favorite crafts, so please do so. I cannot tell you which project will be mine so I'm hoping you guys will be able to tell. I'm not sure how long I will last in the competition but at least it will be fun trying :)


My union jack ottoman that I submitted as my entry
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Congratulations, and you picked out a lovely piece to audition with. I looked back again because I knew I'd seen it before from you (I'm a Follower) and yup, said so back in the middle of November :)

    Oh, I'll be watching the contest closely! You do such NICE work!! Can I please "cheerlead" for you on my blog? (Sidebar button or something) I love your projects!

    Smiles, Suzanne in NW Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, congratulations! Good luck, I am sure you will do great!
    ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just joined and now following One Month to Win It - can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for coming to visit me at Once Upon a Chocolate Life. I appreciate that you are my newest follower and now I am yours. I love the ottoman! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving any comments! I do appreciate them but please be nice :)

Popular Posts