Kinda Crazy Right Now....

Some you may have noticed that I've been a little absent lately......Things have been really crazy around here. Besides being in the middle of two room redo's & multiple projects I have been running around like a crazy woman. Remember that reality show I mentioned, well it turns out that they are interested in me (whaa???) so I've been busy emailing,faxing & next day airing applications,forms & legal paperwork to them!! Today is the craziest thing, my assistant & I are are supposed to send an audition video to them. Normally we would have a while to work on it but we only have today to get it done. Yikes!!! I guess they meant to get a hold of me earlier, but never did.....
My assistant is going to be my partner in crime, Diane from Sweetgirl Crafting. It's funny to think of her as my assistant because we craft together, but never actually use our skills together to make one thing.
So...I'm going to get jacked up on Starbucks (they said they wanted high energy) & do my best.......wish me luck (again) ;) - Katie

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving any comments! I do appreciate them but please be nice :)

Popular Posts