MIA

Hi.....remember me? I know it's been a long time but I'm hoping that you guys haven't totally given up and bailed on me. Besides working two jobs and taking care of my family and my crazy household I have been managing to squeeze in some fun activities and crafts too. First I will share this with you...my house has also been visited by an elf. Yes, I have also been sucked into this holiday nonsense.  It's fun but also kinda a pain in the butt (especially when I'm already in bed and then I remember about the elf!)...my daughter loves it though. Every morning it's the first thing she does, she always looks to see what our elf, Jasper has been up to. So without further ado, here's a small taste of what he's been up to....(please excuse the bad cell phone pictures).
First he teepeed our tree...


He made a little marshmallow snowman next

He took it upon himself to add to my grocery list...lol

Giddy-up!

Ok, now he was turning into a little vandal 

Trying to make a break with my daughter's candy....

The abominable snowman stole the candy from him so they're battling for it

Teaching abominable a lesson....

Enjoying some chocolate :)

Comments

  1. Awwww your elf was fun. My little one and I enjoyed looking through his pictures again. Hope you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our elf was a lot of fun! I hope you had a great Christmas too! Have a wonderful New Year too.....I'm in the middle of a huge painting project right now :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving any comments! I do appreciate them but please be nice :)

Popular Posts