Little Birdies

I have a pile of old frames that I don't want to get rid of but I didn't know what to do with most of them. While browsing through one of my favorite blogs- The Graphics Fairy- I came acroos some sweet bird pictures. I thought that maybe I could do something with them. Well this is what I came up with. This picture is not the best (stupid lighting) but I hope you can see them. I used two of her bird pictures & sweet one of a little nest with eggs. I soaked the pictures in tea to age them before I framed them. The frame was ugly, it looked like something out of 1983 so I never took any before pictures. Take my word on it, it was ugly. I have a bunch of old encyclopedias that I got at a resale shop so I just ripped some pages up & used mod podge to attach them. I then painted the frame black & distressed it. Pretty simple project that I'm happy with.............now if I could just figure out a use for my other dozen frames.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Great job with your re-purposing project. : ).. Modge podge is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little frames and birds, so cute. Thanks for sharing with the newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet- love the frames and little birdies!! Thank you for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving any comments! I do appreciate them but please be nice :)

Popular Posts