Quick Simple Wreath

I was looking at my front door today & decided that I needed to put up a wreath. At first I was thinking of putting up my traditional fall wreath....you know one made out of leaves,gourds & etc, but I'm not ready to put that one up yet. So I went into my fabric stash & came up with this. Its made from burlap & white cotton flour sack material (aka dish towels from Target). The best part is that the flowers are just pinned in. This is good because I can change out the flowers for anything else easily & if there's one thing you will learn about me is that I change my mind often. :) The DIY Show Off

Comments

  1. This is so cute! Love the neutral burlap colors! If you have time I would love it if you would stop by and share this at my linky party this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Super cute without being too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love burlap! You did a great job with this wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to do the same thing - make my wreaths easily changeable. :) I love the pop of white against the rough burlap. Beautiful wreath! We'd love if you would link up to our Fall Wreath Craft Party this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love burlap, love how this turned out:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love burlap wreaths and this is so pretty! I'm including a link back in the DIY Fall Festival highlights! ;)

    Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that bright white against the burlap. Great wreatth! Saw you at DIY showoff

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving any comments! I do appreciate them but please be nice :)

Popular Posts