Stuff That I Found

I have been going to a lot barn sales lately...which is a definite bonus to living out here near the corn fields. I'm happy with what I found so I figured that I'd show some of my goodies off to you.
These three items really caught my eye. On top is a vintage check writing machine that I actually found at my nearby Goodwill store. I just love the color of it! It is on top of an old metal bread box & a vintage card catalog. I almost didn't get the card catalog because the guy selling it kept putting it away. He said that he kinda wanted to keep it, but I talked him out of it......(hee hee). For now I have these things in my living room but as I finish painting different rooms in my house I'm sure I will find other,better places for them.

Comments

  1. wow! just found your site through your comment on the frenchie chair would you want to “craft from the sidelines”? http://redzoegirl.blogspot.com/2011/09/crafting-from-sidelines.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving any comments! I do appreciate them but please be nice :)

Popular Posts