Something To Think About

This morning I was wasting time, lingering around Pinterest. I was pinning all kinds of things that inspire me, recipes that I want to make and other various things. I'll be the first to admit it-- I was avoiding my housework. You see today was a rare day off for me. Don't get me wrong, I have a ton of stuff that I should be doing but you know what…I decided to just blow them all off. I think I deserve a day off every once in a while. I don't think there's anything wrong with that either. I know that I'm not a super woman and there's many days that between working full time, keeping the house somewhat presentable and wrangling four kids,that I am just struggling to keep my head above water. So today I took a day for myself. I'm lounging around, eating potato chips for breakfast and I'm loving it!!! Now some of you may be shaking your head at me but I don't care. Don't knock it until you try it……you just may enjoy it :) I haven't completely been unproductive today, I've made a list of the projects that I am going to tackle next and the projects that I WANT to do. I also found this on Pinterest this morning and I think it says it all. Don't you think?? Anyway…whenever I think I need a little boost to tackle something I'm going to just try to remember this little saying. Have you ever had something that you want to do but you've never done it? What has stopped you? Is it fear, laziness or just lack of motivation? I say "go for it"!! You only live once and I think a life of regrets would just be a sad waste….besides, if you fail- who cares! I will have your back and I'm sure there's others who will too...I applaud you for trying!!! Life is an adventure, go live it :)

Comments

Popular Posts