Forgotten Joys

So here I am. Is anyone out there, still?.... I think I hear crickets and the wind blowing in my ears. It's been a while, a long while in fact. Over four years. I don't really have any excuses for being a bad blogger, if that's what you would call me. There has been a lot of changes in my life since I last sat down at my computer and shared anything with you. First thing, I have a new job. Its a career that I've always wanted to do but never really tried to do it. I am a flight attendant for a major U.S. airline and I have been doing it for over three years now and I love it. It wasn't easy to get this job, there were so many challenges and changes to make. The training for this job was hard. I mean HARD. I think I was always afraid that I couldn't do it, that I wouldn't pass all the multiple interviews and the training, but I did. Of course my family and my husband had to get used to the crazy schedule that I now have, but they've been great. They also know that I've never been a Monday through Friday, nine to five girl either. I'm actually home now more and the benefits are the best. We fly for free (or very close to that) now. This is also a good thing because there also was another major change for the family. We moved, and not just down the street this time, but from Illinois to Florida. It wasn't easy, but it was the BEST decision ever. We've been in Florida over a year now and love it. So...new home, new jobs (both husband and I) but I still found myself missing something. I think what I was missing was my creative side. It's always been there, just kinda muted with all the new changes and new things to explore. Let's face it, no matter how busy you get, that creative side just kinda starts to show itself in little ways. I have managed to do some big projects, especially on our old house before we sold it, and I did manage to take some pictures along the way. I will be sharing some of those projects with you very soon. Or maybe I'll be sharing them with no one in particular. I'll just throw it out there again, maybe some of you will remember me and show up again.......or then again, maybe not. Whatever the outcome, here I am again.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving any comments! I do appreciate them but please be nice :)

Popular Posts